Our PremSil product is a flexible, compressible sponge that combines the ability to insulate supply lines, systems and protect users against burns and impact. It is used effectively in situations where the product must operate in the extremes of temperatures from -50°C up to +280°C and it also possesses excellent environmental resistance so that it can be relied upon to perform without shrinkage or cracking in the most demanding of environments. The stability and resistance offered means PremSil Silicone Sponge can be used in oil and gas globally, from the freezing environments in Russia & Canada to the some of the hottest in Asia & Africa.
Premium Silicone Sponge Ltd can produce for you bespoke components perfectly tailored to your needs, including sheets or mats, tubes, precision shapes, sealing gaskets.
PremSil Silicone Sponge “A flexible, thermally stable product with excellent environmental resistance”
Key Product Benefits:
- Thermal stability from -50oC up to +225oC with high-temperature formulation stable at +280°C
- Environmental resistance – resistance to weathering, ozone and UV
- Superior longevity
- A range of densities for variable closure force, vibration isolation and comfort
- Low toxicity, smoke and flame resistance
- Excellent compression set and creep resistance
- Moisture resistance and capable of achieving IP 66 or NEMA 4, 4X
- Insulation of internal and external supply lines
- Protection of connections, pump bodies
- Compression Seals
- Vibration dampening